Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Home Can Be Full of Surprises

I was just sitting in our family room when an unexpected visitor started flying around.

Our cat just looked at the owl as it was perched on my French Country Drapes.
Its funny how your home can seem so different when an unexpected visitor arrives.  Every detail seems exaggerated.
The owl probably was scared and wanted to fly away.  His home is in the trees.

The owl flew across the room to our oil painting.  It didn't know it held a memory for me.
I put the cat in our laundry room to calm the bird.  He flew closer to our entrance and perched on our French Country Chandelier.
The owl flew out to safety and felt free again.  Nature is fun to look at when its outside our home in its proper place.  But it gives it a different perceptive as something wild comes in.  I'm glad it was a happy ending and all is safe. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home