Saturday, December 7, 2013

French Country Christmas

It's a French Country Christmas.  I bought the wise men from a fund raiser twenty years ago at a church in San Diego.  Each year as I bring out the decorations it reminds me of traditions of the past.  I bought the wise men on a Holiday House Tour with my mother in law.  We had fun sipping hot cider and seeing the ornately decorated trees.

Bringing out the ornaments reminds me of past holidays of opening presents and reading the advent calender each day before Christmas arrived.  Jesus is the reason for the season is my favorite ornament.  I have pictures of my sons hanging on the branches to remind me of all the changes they have undergone through the years.
Our precious cat Peaches loves Christmas too.  She was adopted a year ago from Operation Kindness and is our constant companion on cold winter days.  Christmas is a time to reflect on the  memories made and many more to create.

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2021 at 10:02 AM , Blogger RobertNelson said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Retro Furnish USA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home