Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lighting With Chandeliers

Our contractor suggested a wonderful place to choose our lighting called Lees north of Dallas.  We immediately were helped with customer service willing to discuss our options.  When I saw this chandelier I fell in love at first sight.  It was even half price so how could I refuse.  The mixture of iron and ice crystals with candlesticks glowing gave a dramatic result.  My only concern was it too much for the kitchen.  Since Country French was the theme we thought go for it.

We kept the chandelier that came with the original home.  It was my favorite for over twenty years.

Since glass crystal is very romantic we went with a Bombeck for the entry hall.  The contractor said it can't be too big and it can't be too small.  So we picked one just right.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home