Friday, November 24, 2017

What Sofa Should I Buy

My beautiful blue sofa has some lumpy cushions so I'm looking for a replacement.








 So I went on a sofa expedition.  Freed's Furniture store has a good selection.  This is a neutral color with the nice arms with gold beads.


I took a trip to cutting corners to see what
fabric I could  buy to recover the sofas.  There
was a wide selection of blue fabrics.

Then I though what about something different life a vibrant red from Havertys.

Florals might be coming back because this selection had large white flowers that looks a little like pop art of the 60's.

This selection has a green print with a lively pattern.
Here is a light blue.

Interesting grouping with an apple green print of tree branches with matching apple green ottoman.

Next I went shopping at Nebraska Mart.  It has a very large selection of sofas to choose from.  
Chip and Joanna Gaines greeted me at the door with a huge photograph of their friendly smile.  
Warm holiday pottery was inviting.
I went up the escalator to the living room section.  This blue sofa felt very soft to sit on.

I like the design of gray with a pop of yellow.  

There was a lot of midcentury sofas.  I love the large ottoman where you can put up your feet after a long day.
Here is a nice raspberry red sofa with black and white pillows.
They had the same sofa I like from another store with a very good price.  
I love this green velvet chair.  It was so comfy to sit in.
Nebraska Mart is huge with signs for direction.
Very creative light fixtures were on display.  
Gold light fixtures were among the choices.  
I went across the street to Rooms to Go.  The designer did an excellent job with the artistic arrangement of sofas and paintings.
I was greeted at the door with this lovely ocean blue fabric.  
Here is a bold grouping with a vibrant floral chair.  
I really like the pattern on the loveseat.
This comfy sofa was straight lines.
Here is the blue sofa I like with circular design pillows.
Love the pattern.  
There are a lot of nice sofas to choose from.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 3, 2021 at 5:33 AM , Blogger donnaj edwards said...

Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Rococo Furniture for Sale

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home