Friday, July 15, 2022

Decorating Dining Room Tables with French Country Table Cloths from Provence

The best part of coming back from a trip is finding ways to add to your décor from souvenirs from your travels.  Provence is filled with Lavender in the summer so why not bring back something to remind you.  I purchased a tablecloth with lavender flowers and butterflies.  I used it on my kitchen table with a vase of lavender and pink roses. 
In my dining room I used a table close that reminded me of olive trees from the country side.
Or it could remind me of the vineyards with grapes growing on the vines.
Table cloths add joy to every day dining.  Why not change it up with the seasons.  

 It's summer in Texas and we need some cooling off with cool shades with lavender and blue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home