Thursday, October 8, 2026

Celebrating Fall With Gourds Pumpkins and Flowers 2026

 Celebrating Fall is a time to rejoice because the temperatures have lowered in Texas.  It's time to get out the fall pumpkins and reefs.  A new season brings back memories of leaves changing colours and pumpkins adorning the entrance to your home.  


I always buy yellow mums for our backyard patio.  They are perfect for the iron tables.
The zebra plant says fall as the colours mix with green and gold.
Zinnias bloom with shades of orange purple and pink.  
Bees zip nectar on the blue saliva to say thank you for the delicious meal.
Purple eggplant grows from the Itchiban type hanging in the bright sunshine.  It needs six hours to grow properly.
I purchased gourds from the store and they seemed extra pretty this year so I painted them with acrylic paints.  

I experimented with the blue tablecloth and looked up past artists who did still life.
Orange flowers remind us of the leaves that change colours.  
Sunflowers are an easy way to add a dash of yellow. 




Fall flowers with gourds inspired me to paint another picture with acrylics.  This time I used a red background to pop the colours.  


 The Dallas Arboretum has a fall festival each year so youngsters can take their picture.  



I found the perfect pumpkin made in India for my fall decorations.  



Painted pumpkins are also a festive way to say happy fall.  


There are so many pumpkins to choose from in the stores.  


Pumpkins, squash and different kinds of gourds say I'm grateful for another fall season.  



Begonias and red Colitis grow in our fall Texas Garden.  



 A new tablecloth to adorn our table brings joy to our home.  It's fun to experiment with different kinds of flowers in fall colours.  


Celebrating Fall with different kinds of pumpkins as the light shines brings comfort. 



A giant reef of sunflowers hanging on the wall of your patio says happy fall.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home