Saturday, September 7, 2024

Fall Decorations in a French Country Home 2024


 Fall is a time to count your blessings as you see nature coming alive with fall colors.  Pumpkins are ready to pick and hayrides carry children.  A pumpkin covered with pearls is perfect for a French Country home.




French Country antique table with inlaid wood greets visitors in the entrance.  I purchased the table recently at an estate sale.  



As leaves turn shades of orange, yellow and red its fun to bring nature inside.



Pillows with pumpkins make your sofa festive.







Pumpkins covered with roses remind you of the beautiful rose bushes in the garden.


Fall reefs with a pumpkin bow add colors of orange, yellow and gold.



I like to paint so I brought out the golden pears to hang on the walls.  The top painting is an abstract depiction of our fall trip to Vermont to see the Maple Trees turn yellow and red.

I painted our sunflowers growing in the yard.  You can purchase at my Etsy store called
 Sandra Kent
 Creations. 




The center of a Sunflower holds the petals together.  


I bought the basket at an estate sale.  I decided to add flowers of the fall season to set on our dining room table.  



I purchased the tablecloth with sunflowers at Hobby Lobby.  

I decorated our patio with fall sunflowers on the vintage table from the sixties.  It's fun to add seasonal pillows with a red truck and sunflowers.  



Texans are grateful for the cooler temperatures after a hot summer.  Purple Eggplant picked from our garden brings a smile to your face.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home